Wednesday 1 October 2008

Fandragon

Life, as they say, is a mighty fandragon, and rarely has that ever been so true. In early July, complaints were being spurted off in all directions as to my being overworked and never home - three months of being home later, I'm considering hitching on the first passing chopper just to get away. "Feast or famine," was how the operations manager explained this unprecedented home spell for me, and truly I'm getting just a little peckish.

That's not to say I'm not enjoying this extended spell of homeness. Indeed, it's been a pleasure to settle into my beloved flat, to daily meet my beloved friends,

GOD DAMN YOU BLOGGER, GOD DAMNB YOU TO HELL. I WROTE TONS MORE THAN THIS BUT BLOGGER THEN LOST THE WGHOLE DSAMN THING. DAMN YOU, DAMN YOU, DAMN YOU.

No comments: